We are stoked to launch this flash sale for those of you who have purchased a braaap ST250 SHADOW as part of the 2020 model launch.
Please note the prices listed are again a flash sale, Its a pre order flash sale. Our instore prices are still at normal retail prices. The parts will arrive in February.
Give it a moment to load and also note the next page button at the bottom:)
You can "check out" using ZIP Money, just continue shopping as normal and it will offer the ZIP account right at the end.
Below is my personal suggestion on the top 5 products I would recommend to anyone who owns our braaap ST250.
I will start with the most practical options and then move to the more personal & custom parts.
1. Gearing. Buy the sprocket kit!! They are at a really low price in this flash sale because it makes the bike so much nicer on the highway. A smaller rear sprocket and bigger front sprocket will give you between 10-20km/hr higher top speed but the reason I recommend it is because it allows the bike to sit on the highway speed limit with a bit more ease.
2. Centre Stand. The side stand the bike comes with has a retractable spring so you can never forget to put your stand up, it is a good idea and an Australian compliance requirement but the centre stand is so much more practical, its easy to install, and its easy to get the bike on the stand (My wife can do it easy), the bike sits more stable and won't get knocked over or blown over as easy, it allows my bike to fit in my garage with less space but the main reason I like the centre stand is because the bike looks way nicer sitting straight :)
3. Tank & sides custom colour. We have a crazy low price on this flash sale for you to choose any colour tank and sides. It makes the bike look totally different. This can not be done at this price usually, I've negotiated a deal with our supplier so get on this. Make your bike yours :)
4. The front guard. Check out the custom front guards we are offering, I think this really finishes the bike of well and its the first custom part I change when I build a cafe racer. The original guard is long, bulky and not as nice, this new front guard looks way better :)
5. Seat. Choose your colour seat while they are around half price!!! Make your bike truly yours!!