"Leasing" Vs "Lease to Own"
Low Weekly Payment Plans are how we make owning a braaap easy & affordable.
Many riders save more per week by commuting to work on a bike than what their payment plan repayments are.
This page is designed to help you decide the best ownership method for you.
If you would like to speak with our sales team please click here or email email@example.com, call or sms 0499272227 and leave a message :)
Leasing is a flexible plan with no lock in time limits, no credit check, send it back anytime you like. A very quick 5 question application will have you locked in and ready to ride. You will make your first weekly payment immediately and you will be riding once you've made 4x weekly payments.
If for any reason there is a delay in getting you a bike we will pause the payments at 4 and wait for your bike to arrive before payments commence.
It is a slightly higher weekly amount than a 24 Month Lease to Own plan but the flexibility makes it a great way to have a braaap in your garage. Our leasing offer is designed to be a medium to long term alternative to traditional ownership.
- Join Today, Ride in 4 weeks* (Payments start immediately but pause at week 4 if any delay)
- No credit checks, No lock in contracts.
- No minimum lease period. Keep it for as long or as little time as it suits you.
- We cover Bike, Rego, Insurance, Roadside, Warranty, PD.
- Unlimited KM's, You cover your regular servicing, damage and normal maintenance.
- Collect from either: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Gold Coast, Adelaide, Perth, Port Macquarie, Frankston. (More locations coming soon, or you can pay extra to have it delivered to your door)
- This offer is limited to how many bikes we have available; so it is first in best dressed.
- Please read the Leasing Agreement.
- First 4x payments are your non-refundable joining fee, We need the four weeks to prepare your bike.
Start your lease by clicking on the link below. You will enter your card details and make your first payment immediately. The first 4x payments are considered your non refundable joining fee. Once you join we will call you some time in the first 4 weeks to confirm all your details, verify your ID and sign the lease agreement.
Lease to own
Lease to own is a great way to take ownership of a braaap on low weekly payments. You must commit to paying the bike in full over a maximum of 2 years. You can pay it off sooner but you can not change your mind and send the bike back, once you order you are locked in.
You can use Lease to own on bikes that are in stock or bikes that are on sale via a build to order special however if you are taking advantage of the build to order promotions you need to be very clear that you are taking on the risk of any delays that may come from the build process (Best to check braaap estimated dispatch days or the delivery updates page to be sure you know the estimated wait time on your desired model). Your payments start immediately once you've been approved and you've signed the paperwork to put you order in the system. We call every one once you've completed the application and you can ask any questions. Lease to Own is a fast and easy application but it is a licensed product which means the finance company ask normal loan application questions (It's a quick online application, allow 5-10 mins).
You can include your extra's, customisation, rego, delivery and warranty in your plan :)
M3 - $45/week
* All prices are a guide, Subject to change anytime with out notice.