Filling out the leasing form:
To browse the bikes available fill out the form and click continue, you'll then be able to see the full list.
You can then select pick-up location and times, and filter the category of bike you are looking for (LAMS, Electric, Dirt, etc.)Make sure you click continue to update the list of bikes available.
Select the motorcycle you wish to lease and add any extras to your plan, then select MAKE A BOOKING
Read over the summary carefully and submit your booking, we’ll contact you shortly after to process your booking and proceed with ID verification.
You will not be charged until you have spoken to our leasing team, so feel free to complete the reservation dates/bike you would like, and we will complete it together over the phone.
If the form does not load CLICK HERE
Summary of Offer
- No credit checks, no lock-in contracts.
- No minimum lease periods. Keep it for as long or as little time as it suits you.
- We cover Bike, Rego, Insurance, Roadside, Warranty, PD.
- Unlimited KM's, you cover your regular servicing, damage, and normal maintenance.
- Collect from either: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Gold Coast, Adelaide, Perth, Port Macquarie, and Frankston. (More locations coming soon, or you can pay extra to have it delivered to your door)
This offer is limited to how many bikes we have available; so, it is first in best dressed.
o Please read the Leasing Agreement attached HERE
o The first $400 payment is your non-refundable joining fee. Once paid your bike is secured and we can prepare your bike for collection/delivery.
Leasing is a great way to ride, with no lock-in contracts, this flexible ownership concept will be an easy and affordable way for many of our riders to own their bikes.
The key feature of this flexible long-term leasing offer is that we cover rego, insurance, roadside, and warranty expenses and allow you to change your mind and exit at any time.
Lease your bike. Send it back any time.
Leasing is a huge part of the automotive industry and we've designed this offer to be a long-term and affordable way to ride
We are always looking for ways to make riding easier and better value.
What bikes can I ride?
- Once you are a member of the braaap leasing program you can ride any of the bikes in the fleet. It is free to swap bikes. We have 200 of Australia's most popular bikes. The Honda CBR500, Kawasaki Ninja650, Harley Street 500, KTM Duke 390, The whole range of Braaap models. Click Here to check out what is available in your area.
Can Learners join the leasing program?
Can Immigrants join the leasing program?
- Yes, Immigrants can ride with us.
What if the bike I want is not yet available?
- We suggest join the program and get riding on what ever is available but put in a request to be first in line for the bike you really want as soon as available. We are adding more bikes to the fleet every week.